View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 15:01   #7483
Dephormation
Inactive

Services: Aquiss.net and loving it. No more Virgin Media, no more Virgin Phone, no more Virgin Mobile.
Dephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to all
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
OK I am having a little fund raiser to pay my mortgage next month, the London trips had a bigger dent on my finances than I expected. So I am going to be selling my iPAQ, my projector and my car (Rover 600 1997 (P Plate) 88k Miles, taxed and MOT'd 6cd changer).

I am going to put the iPAQ and projector on eBay tonight, but if anyone is interested in making me an offer before I do, send me a PM.

Alexander Hanff
Alexander - can you set up some kind of online donation mechanism?

Or apply for funding from organisations like FIPR/Privacy International/ORG/Liberty/Amnesty?

Its not fair that you carry the can for this on your own. If regulators won't confront BT, and those organisations won't take Phorm on (esp PI who should hang their heads*), I'll chip in what I can.

You're doing a better job of representing my views than they are. You deserve some financial
support.

* Search on privacyinternational.org; "No matches were found for 'phorm'"