View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 14:11   #7349
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Thats some going.... I'm about the same weight and want to get some shifted. Any tips?
My breakfast consists of
1/12 rounds of brown bread ,broken into crumbs mixed with 1 egg ,1 sliced mushroom with seasoning and Worcester sauce, shaped into a pancake
and dry fried [no oil]
lunch veggie stew -potato carrot tomato[canned]tomato puree[large spoon] peppers onion lots of paprika /chilli and salt/ black pepper/ beef oxo cube/water to cover ,hand full of lentils to thicken the sauce
i made a batch to last the week .

evening varies tonight it's steamed fish ,baked potato, couscous .

nibbles are carrot sticks the odd piece of fruit

no booze, no fat or any thing with fat in it.

i will vary my meals this week using different foods counting calories and weighing out every thing .

had to edit missed out some ingredients

Last edited by papa smurf; 12-03-2019 at 14:42.
papa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote