Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 20:26   #650
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Season 2018/2019

Just got back from the game. FANTASTIC! Great atmosphere, great result, great performance from Leno.

We were lucky a bit. The penalty was soft and if it were not at the Emirates I don't think it would have been given. The ref had a terrible game and had already given a few incorrect offsides against us and the crowd was against him, I think that pressure gave in the penalty decision. Also our defence was terrible and a combination of luck, poor finishing and a fantastic performance from Leno somehow kept United out.

The 2nd half wasn't so bad thankfully and United didn't seriously threaten after the 2nd goal. This was probably the effort in Paris taking it's toll as iadom says.

I now this top 4 is possible.