Thread: General Some channels pixelating
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:07   #9
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Some channels pixelating

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
It's normal for the port test to fail, so ignore that. Did you check the tightness of the connectors? If it's not that, you'll need a tech to fix it.

Pixelation is the commonest fault on cable TV, so it's normal for many people to report it. In general they are unrelated cases.
Thanks, Spiderplant. Yes, I have checked the connectors, they all seem fine.

I guess it's a call to Customer Services after all!

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

Thanks, Snoop and Mythica. As long as I don't have to get a replacement box, I shall be happy!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote