Thread: General Some channels pixelating
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 10:09   #5
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Some channels pixelating

It'll be a signal issue is my guess, i had the same problem last year as i was getting 10 HD channels that were pixelating.

The engineer that came out checked everything over and booked me a repull which fixed it, i was a bit pissed off as i had already had a repull the year before but apparently it hadnt been taken all the way to the cabinet as they had run out of cable!

If you don't want to make a call you could create a post on the VM forum and someone will get back to you in about a week after checking your levels and they will likely give you a choice of when the engineer will come, but if it needs a repull it'll take a while longer after the visit.