View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013, 18:47   #41
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Photo of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Is there any folk stories attached to the tree such as witches being hanged or a meeting point for an old historical event etc...?
Afraid there is nothing like that, but I can see where you are coming from The small park was owned by a Prime Minister and later he donated it to the local council.

It was the pattern of branches in the shadow on the ground which looked cool and made me take the picture but I didn't manage to capture that too well.

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
This was from yesterday. I was feeding the ducks and thought I'd grab a snap at the same time.
Nice picture, just tranquil
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote