View Single Post
Old 17-06-2013, 18:32   #40
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Photo of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
So many great photos on here, wish they'd bring back to photo competition. The tree, the wee cat and Jo your garden looks idyllic such a lovely peaceful haven, I love it. Here are a couple taken by me this morning.

1) Our back garden, view taken from a bedroom 2) Tomato plants are coming on.
I would like to see a snap once the tomatoes are ripe, and form part of your dinner. A before and after of sorts

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6x View Post
This may be a bit of a cheat as the pictures were taken 3 weeks ago, but I've been playing with the 64bit version of Microsoft Image Composite Editor and was surprised how good the resulting panorama was from this free simple to use software using 6 photos taken at Carisbrooke Castle, I.O.W.
That is stunning!

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

This was from yesterday. I was feeding the ducks and thought I'd grab a snap at the same time.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote