View Single Post
Old 16-06-2013, 12:35   #33
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Photo of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
@ Chad & Tinky. I have a tiny patio area that is squeezed in at the back of our sitting room. It is a sun trap and the site of many a happy afternoons drinking vimto with friends and family. It also gets good WiFi coverage so I often sit out there in the sun sketching or catching up on my forums.

Tinky, I notice you still have your aviary. Does it have any occupants again?

I quite like the idea of this thread. It's interesting seeing things though other members eyes without the element of a competition. It can be quite intimidating to some people when you see the entries submitted by some of our members who have such a talent for photography.
I know what you mean about being able to post our snaps without the element of competition Jo, I did get the feeling at times that the entries were too good to be entirely from amateurs.

Alas out aviary is now empty Jo, our last budgie died fairly recently (indoors) at age 13. We do not intend to get/have any more pets, they are very tying and besides we get too emotional when they pass away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6x View Post
This may be a bit of a cheat as the pictures were taken 3 weeks ago, but I've been playing with the 64bit version of Microsoft Image Composite Editor and was surprised how good the resulting panorama was from this free simple to use software using 6 photos taken at Carisbrooke Castle, I.O.W.
That's an amazing photo Dave.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote