View Single Post
Old 16-06-2013, 09:38   #31
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Photo of the day

@ Chad & Tinky. I have a tiny patio area that is squeezed in at the back of our sitting room. It is a sun trap and the site of many a happy afternoons drinking vimto with friends and family. It also gets good WiFi coverage so I often sit out there in the sun sketching or catching up on my forums.

Tinky, I notice you still have your aviary. Does it have any occupants again?

I quite like the idea of this thread. It's interesting seeing things though other members eyes without the element of a competition. It can be quite intimidating to some people when you see the entries submitted by some of our members who have such a talent for photography.