View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 11:12   #774
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman View Post
It is easy enough to get stuff to position correctly although I always seem to have a few issues with Safari which is supposed to be 100% standards compliant.

Well done on changing the code IK whilst is is a way to xhtml it's more for neatness. If I was being completly anal I would have suggested code indentation :S lol
I mostly do code indentation, its easier to read, but at lease I know my code.

one other thing about the case of code.....

the doctype had to be in uppercase to be valid HTML!!! using the http://validator.w3.org

but keeping this line as it is, the rest of my code is valid HTML 4.0, with the exception of 2 links that are for multimaps, and the embeded videos, other than the links they give out, its all valid.

oh and my CSS passes with the exception of the body, as I have changed the scrollbar, and I knew that would not pass. pity all browsers not support this feature, hehe

I was going to use the wee image on my site, but not sure who actually really likes seeing them
ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote