View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 10:42   #1
figgyburn
Helter Skelter

Services: vm bbl.tvxl
figgyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to behold
Using your mobile in the usa

Poor show that virgin do not allow you to use your data in the usa.I was in the states a couple of weeks ago and i had to use wi fi all the time rather than incur big charges if i turned on data roaming.My mate is on 3 i think,and he could use his phone like he was in the uk.If memory serves me well some providers if you tell them the dates you are going to be in the states will switch you to a package for these dates at a slightly higher charge than normal but considerably less than you would pay if you did not notify virgin.I could have bought a disposable cheap sim when i was there to use but, i still feel virgin should be able to let me use my data when in the states.
figgyburn is offline   Reply With Quote