View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 22:33   #28
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Poor affected - The Rich not affected again - why?

I am thinking of the poor vulnerable person out there, no fault of their of the own that has to depend on the state to survive on benefits.

They will be hit hard due to this and yet everyone is backing this government on what they are doing. Its not right.

I hope just that when l officially retire in three years time, l don't have to depend on the pension. I have worked for the past 45 years and want to live in a good standard of living with my wife as we both deserve a decent later life, but the way this government is working, my wife has already been told she cannot retire until 66, within the next two years the retirement age will probably go up, so the government wont have to pay us a decent pension.

How can you survive on £145.00 per week for two.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote