View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 13:14   #174
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Fringe has been renewed for a fifth and final season. It'll consist of 13 episodes.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/122/12..._medium=social

Tell you what, Fox have really surprised me with the way they've supported this show. It would of been cancelled years ago on any other network.
While I don't know what goes through the mind of a TV Company exec, I wonder if Fox are trying to keep JJ Abrams sweet. OK, apart from Lost, he doesn't have a great record for successful TV shows, but he has an excellent record for successful movies. Might be worth their while to throw a few million at a failing TV series if it'll increase the chances of him making a blockbuster with them that earns them hundreds of millions.

Great news about Fringe being renewed though.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote