View Single Post
Old 13-06-2022, 09:13   #7
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Cross-party group of senators agrees limited gun control measures

I think part of this is to persuade the NRA and those who use guns as tools and own guns responsibly that it is possible to have legislation to control guns that won't hugely impact themselves.

You could make rules stricter in urban areas, for example, leaving a large number of the "militia" types less affected. Maybe make gun ownership, usage and so on available as lessons at school that you have to attend and pass before you can apply for a firearms license similarly to driver-ed.