View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 16:52   #5452
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Last week, I needed to pick up some medication from my local Boots. Stupidly, I had put in the prescription request on the Saturday on the assumption they'd have it in stock. They said come in on Monday, so come Monday evening, I rushed to the station. Only to have my train delayed. Tuesday, same. Wednesday same, and so on.

Unfortunately, I was busy last week at work, so taking the morning or afternoon off wasn't an option, and apparently I couldn't just move the prescription to a chemist near work (it wouldn't have been a Boots as the local Boots does not have a pharmacy). Thanks to the wonderful SouthEastern, I was only able to get my medication on the next Saturday. Luckily it wasn't anything really important..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote