View Single Post
Old 23-07-2018, 19:07   #5451
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Rant ON

Poxy police, My 25 min journey home was a nightmare.

50 minutes to get down a road towards a roundabout where I needed to turn left, (This rounabout alway snarls up, and traffic was note to tail in both directions) but I managed to take a right turn to bypass all this traffic and approach the roundabound from another side, as I got to the roundabout I just needed to go accross, but no, It was closed because idiot crashed and was having the roof removed.

So I had to go back the way I came in the wrong direction.

I passed to two cop cars with two cops in each, why weren't out directing traffic and stopping people approaching from where I came from, Perhaps a cold car with AC was better that 32c heat.

So got hone 1 hour late.

Rant off
Better than the 'idiot' who might not be going home at all.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote