View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 20:13   #9
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Loyalty discounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaman_007 View Post
Virgin Media really annoyed me. Customer for 7 years my loyalty offer had come to an end and bill was also going up by £4 at the same time. They flat out refused to do anything but give me the £4 off to cover the rise. I was told by 2 seperate people you have had 7 years worth of offers we can't do anything else so i canceled all my services. They didn't attempt to keep my business at all no call nothing and have since gone onto now TV which i find more than meets my needs. Since then i have had offers up the wazoo to turn on my tv and phone again ( i agreed to reconnected the broadband ) had they given me these offers at the time i would have stayed. Now paying £30 a month rather than the £60 i was willing to pay them for what i had.

The call centers were utter crap, my first broadband only bill was for £93 (i was still £32 in credit) had to get that changed and when they did they lost my agreed broadband fee and tried to charge me £36 had to phone up again it was a shambles. I am just holding off for this new Sky dishless service to launch as i cant have a dish on my apartment
Interesting that they were doing this back in 2018. A month ago I know someone who was in exactly the same situation as yourself. She too would have stayed, but by the time they got round to offering discounts, she was in a contract with Now TV. Again, she is now paying much less than what she was prepared to pay VM as she has been given Now Entertainment for free for six months.

They must be losing a fortune by doing this, still, it's their own fault.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote