Thread: General Loyalty discounts
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 17:51   #7
Bananaman_007
Inactive

Bananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really nice
Re: Loyalty discounts

Virgin Media really annoyed me. Customer for 7 years my loyalty offer had come to an end and bill was also going up by £4 at the same time. They flat out refused to do anything but give me the £4 off to cover the rise. I was told by 2 seperate people you have had 7 years worth of offers we can't do anything else so i canceled all my services. They didn't attempt to keep my business at all no call nothing and have since gone onto now TV which i find more than meets my needs. Since then i have had offers up the wazoo to turn on my tv and phone again ( i agreed to reconnected the broadband ) had they given me these offers at the time i would have stayed. Now paying £30 a month rather than the £60 i was willing to pay them for what i had.

The call centers were utter crap, my first broadband only bill was for £93 (i was still £32 in credit) had to get that changed and when they did they lost my agreed broadband fee and tried to charge me £36 had to phone up again it was a shambles. I am just holding off for this new Sky dishless service to launch as i cant have a dish on my apartment
Bananaman_007 is offline   Reply With Quote