View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 20:12   #5
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: 78 Year old Pensioner Arrested for killing burglar

This is a tough one where the law is concerned as the police will need to investigate this.

I feel for this man this is something he will never get over all because utter **** decided they have the right to take what does not belong to them.

It is my understanding that suspicion of murder is standard procedure and the police need to investigate all the circumstances on how the house breaker lost his life but saying that if the man felt his life was in danger he has the right to act in self defense.

What he is not allowed to do is kill with intention and I don't think for one minute that this is the case here as I do not think this man set out to kill.

I personally think he was a very frightened old man who lashed out due to fear, I do not think for one minute he knew his actions would kill therefore hopefully no charges should be brought IMO.