View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 10:34   #2455
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
There you go again, Andrew. Just as with Brexit, you're taking the other side's viewpoint. A thug is a thug, whether or not misled by Trump. And thugs are ****. Those invading the Capitol were largely **** - there might have been some weak minded individuals who might be described as "running dogs".

I note you didn't pull Mick up who called the Democrats "****".
In some respects I agree with Seph here. Part of me would welcome trouble around the inauguration as the fools will only self incriminate on social media, running around massless then they can all be rounded up and imprisoned. That way wider society would be better off than have a poisonous underbelly spreading disinformation for the next 4 years only to have to face up to fascism anyway.