Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 13:15   #2750
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
The Manchester Evening News has published an article to-day written by David Oliver who is an experienced NHS Consultant Physician and medical writer from Manchester.

It's quite a long article but having closely followed this thread from its first post through to the this morning's posts I I have a good idea which of oiur members will bother to read it and which will dismiss it immediatly because for various reasons they consider that what they are being told is either downright lies meant o scare the "poor gulible fools who cower away behind the barracades" or the "I know better than all the experts and I refuse to accept that there is a problem or worse still the " well if I don't actually know any one who died and everyone I know who got wasn't that ill" so why do I have follow any guidelines.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s-who-19584621
The article is a quality argument that should actually go into a national quality newspaper (if not all).

I have, in the past, been a "let it rip" advocate. I no longer need to be of that persuasion because it is "ripping" and when you combine this with lockdown and vaccination, then we ought to be on an end game path.

The economy, let alone people's mental health, would not have withstood the 1 year + waiting game for the vaccine by way of a rigidly enforce lockdown.

One more thing to say - the Guvmin & press etc are awfully quiet about the facts around infection. Who and how? Clusters by postcode? Somebody must be doing the analysis.

My advice is at your risk.