Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 12:54   #2749
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Up to now, I still don't know of anyone in family, friends or work that have been hospitalised by the virus.

I know of people at work who have taken time off (with pay) after testing positive (asymptomatic)*, or have been in contact with those who have tested positive.

I do however, hear lots of gossip about who has what where and when, including the death of a chap at the end of our road, who I saw miraculously walking his dog later that day.

I'm not a Covid denier, I just happen to not live in a large city, which I think makes a huge difference on your experience of it.

*at a time when only those displaying symptoms were supposedly tested.
Likewise, but as I’ve mentioned on here before I only know of two people that have had it and that was in March 2020.

Mrs Pierres friend is a teacher in Bradford and it’s a different story over there, the large Asian population has been hit very hard with nearly all children in her school losing a family member.

So I think where you are makes a massive difference to your experience.