View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 19:19   #419
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenNT View Post
Just tuned into Channel 4 on 104 and saw a notification that Channel 4 HD is moving to 104 from Thursday. So I guess the extra Channel 4 HD streams that came on line are a prelude to Channel 4 becoming HD only.
Have not seen that - Thanks for info.

The Notification is not being shown here.

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Media boy why are you paying 14.95 for a ppv when you can watch it on the network for 9.99? I always wanted the app on tivo too but i suppose thats a pipe dream
I only watch Raw, Smackdown Live and the PPVS - I do not go in for all that Real Lives show (Like Total Divas).

Raw and Smackdown Live is not shown LIVE on WWE Network. So I will wait until:

1. Raw and Smackdown Live is shown LIVE on the WWE Network.
2. Sky drop WWE (May happen in December 2019)
3. Virgin Media launches WWE Network on TiVo or V6.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote