View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 19:03   #1449
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I wouldn't call for it to be axed. Not least because sometimes, when I've encountered a series where they've made a change that just hasn't worked, they've realised that and changed it. Axing the series sort of stops that.
the problem is that they haven't realised. Diaz did my head in last season, he was such an improbable and OTT bad guy it did my head in, they stretched the story out unnecessarily and there were multiple opportunities the team had to capture him or kill him once and for all and they always let me go. I thought we had finally got rid of him at the end of the season but nope, they have brought him back again and no matter what he does or how many people he kills they just let him keep on going. I get the feeling they are always making the same mistake with Cicada in The Flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
For instance, I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A lot of people didn't like Seasons 4 or 6.
Season 4 of Buffy was my favourite. I don't want to sound too pervy but physically I thought she was absolutely perfect.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote