View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 07:47   #2803
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
But the folders are empty, there are no recordings in there from either TV or on demand. All that's in there are scheduled future recordings. So is there no way of stopping the folder from appearing until there is an actual programme in there to watch?

With regards to the linking, I have a separate box upstairs from my mom downstairs. She is in her eighties and gets very confused and not behind the realms of possibility that she clicks into my box and gets 'in a tizz' because she can't find any of her programmes. Or even deletes some of my programmes (yes I know I can undelete them, but if I have a lot recorded its whether or not I notice they're gone). So, instead of being judgemental, can you advise how this can be switched off?
Sorry, that was meant to be a light hearted remark, because I couldn't see why you would not want the boxes to be connected!

Those empty folders have appeared because you have a series link. A number will appear beside the title when it is populated. You can press the 'clear' button, but check in your planned recordings that the programme you want to record at a later time hasn't been deleted as well!
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote