Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 19:55   #4348
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well it's not immoral to reflect on how the electorate changes as generations die and new ones are born. It is to want people dead obviously.
There is no evidence of any kind that Millions of leave voters have died - no way to comprehensively say otherwise.

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well it's not immoral to reflect on how the electorate changes as generations die and new ones are born. It is to want people dead obviously.

The question is if Euroscepticism is related to growing older, or some other related demographic, or if the older generation were uniquely Eurosceptic than those who followed. I.E Those who grew up before we joined the EU vs those who grew up in it. Even without the possibility of another referendum it's an interesting question because of how it'll impact what happens in the future....
I am still YOUNG and very Euro-sceptic, I have no plans to die any time soon to suit some of you Remainers.

I really cannot believe how pathetic this discussion has become.