View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 13:15   #2124
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It's been previously discussed on here so I won't go over old ground. Anyone wishing to see them can use the forum's search tools.
The speech as reported doesn't seem the great vision I was hoping for. I will be interested to read it in more depth later before judging fully.
Don't shrug off your statement as though it is fact, when it is not and no it has not been discussed on here of any official data of any kind, no official data exists of the leave vote being in decline.

The leave vote is not in decline at all and I can say that because that was the end result on June 23rd referendum, no other large scale referendum has took place to say the leave vote is in decline. It is just Remainer fantasy to say it is in decline, so do not state something as fact when it is not and you have no idea.