View Single Post
Old 28-11-2020, 10:28   #1563
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, if you’ve seen something significant that tells you that Channel 4 will not move over to streaming only in the long term, I will bow to your superior knowledge, but you haven’t made that argument.

I have provided a link to back up what I think, and it is one of many in relation to a streaming only future.
The link doesn't back up what you think no matter how often you repeat that it does. It's a clear selective interpretation that you've deployed as you continue to clutch at straws.

No matter where Channel 4s priorities go or where they are extracting revenues from they simply will not give up the fourth most prominent EPG slot.