View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 23:49   #71
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Cant see a problem? Fast forward 5 years and lets imagine Jezza somehow got into power and Nato had been dissolved. Putin to team, we need to send a message to show who's boss, lets nuke the Uk, they can't retaliate because that knob Jezza disarmed the UK and he is probably sat chatting to Isis at this moment regarding a settlement in the middle east, whilst Isis are running wild in London.
Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
I have to agree with Daddy, maybe it is time for the two party system to go (although as we've already had a taste) coalitions seem to spend more time blocking/playing games with each other to score internal points. It's a nonsense that given voting numbers for say UKIP in this instance, they get pretty much zero to show for that. I don't agree however, about disarming nukes, and whilst there's a US involvement (we ARE part of NATO too you know) , the important bit (pushing the button) is entirely sovereign and down to us.
I'd sooner chew my own arms off than agree with Corbys traitorous view regarding terrorists/military related matters
We have a one-party system like the USA - The Rich People's Party. Corbyn may just break it. This is why the right and most of the corporately owned media are against him.