View Single Post
Old 14-12-2020, 10:54   #407
jrhnewark
cf.mega poster

jrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Re-contracted for Ultimate Oomph for 18 months a few weeks back to get a discount (I wouldn't really have left, the broadband is great, but the TV is not Sky...)

So today I rang customer services to try my luck on getting a 360 upgrade to have the new interface to play with over Christmas. Apparently customer services can't help and I'll get an email. At some point in the future. Could be today. Could be ....

Last edited by jrhnewark; 14-12-2020 at 11:10.
jrhnewark is offline   Reply With Quote