Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2020, 11:25   #121
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Problem is that there is often a 2 to 3 week lag between initial infection and admittance to hospital - waiting until the NHS is in danger of being overwhelmed is like only applying your car brakes when you are 5 feet from the car in front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
Yes but you can wait until the NHS is projected to be under load. There is now masses of data so this should be possible.
I think you are both saying the same thing and that preparing the Nightingale sites in areas currently experiencing rising hospital/ICU intakes due high Covis-19 shows that the government /NHS are trying to react to the projected figures.

I just hope that those who can't see what could happen have had their brakes serviced.