View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 18:06   #18
vm_tech
cf.addict

vm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to all
Re: Weekend support (SLA details) for business customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowarth View Post
Thank you all - it seems a common theme in the replies is to re-seat all the cabling, which I'll do tonight. It seems that they (the offshore team) pretty much point blank refuse now to let talk to anyone on the UK side of VMB, and they insist on sending an engineer to my property (not even just to the cabinet).

The termination point (where it's coming in to the property) is in another room, and it runs via a length of cable to its final resting place in a network cupboard, so I can in fact relocate the Hitron to right by the wall outlet and see if there's any difference. I'll have a crack at that tonight and let you all know.
They won’t send an engineer just to the cabinet (unless a network fault is detected, then a network engineer will attend). Doesn’t make sense, if the issue is then in the property it’s another visit. Makes perfect sense for someone to attend and have access to all possible points of failure.
vm_tech is offline   Reply With Quote