Thread: Challenge Cup
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2013, 19:10   #25
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Challenge Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well it's the TV for me to enjoy a certain win and a box of tissues 1st class to send to thy most revered Siruis come the final.
That was a complete embarrassment for Rugby league and i cannot beleave that there are pie fans already shouting how good Wigan were in that game.

The question that should be asked is how BAD were the broncos and lets hope they are one of the teams to go down next year. They do not deserve to be classed as a super league team based on that performance.

I hope we make it tomorrow night in our REAL challenge cup match and then go on to beat you yet again with a plus it will be the game at Wembley.

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
I think it's safe to book my ticket now!
Unfortunately i have to wait till we have played a real team tomorrow night

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote