View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 07:19   #5276
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

They should have given one director and writer the full trilogy rather than splitting them up. Personally I thought TLJ was the film that most tried to do something different and ambitious whereas TFA was full of fan service and feeding into a stand and formula. Rian Johnson has been given another Star Wars trliogy outside of the Skywalker arc so that’ll be interesting to see.

I haven’t seen the new one yet but everything I’ve heard so far suggests JJ Abrams has overreacted to the reception of the last film and tried to pivot back and load it full of fan pleasing elements to detriment of the overall film.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote