View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 16:35   #5269
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Frozen II: 8/10

Technically it was fantastic, the animation and detail was superb as you would expect and many aspects of it were photo realistic. A great story embodying many morals and values and teaching you how to be a good person. Ironically the best bits and most humorous for me were the Olaf moments. He comes out with a lot of random trivia and quotes about things which sounds like nonsense but they are all true.

Charlies Angels (2019): 5/10

It's not bad but it is also not good. The key thing missing is the charm and charisma of the angels which was so apparent in the previous instalments. Even the action scenes were better in the previous films. The only thing this one had going for it was the hotness which they got bang on. I don't like blondes and I don't like short hair and I have never found Kristen Stewart attractive but she had me from the outset on this one.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote