View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 18:29   #5374
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I'm really down today the sun is out and I can't even enjoy my garden, tumble dryer is on and the kitchen looks a mess as there are clothes everywhere when they should be drying outside but I simply refuse to go out in the garden for any length of time.

I honestly feel like peeking over the fence and doing this but I suppose this rant will have to do.
Weenie, if you replace those seed trays with hanging feeders you could either buy or make undertrays to catch the spilt seed which is what Roland Rat and chums will have been after.

I made this one with a large pot saucer, the chains from and old hanging basket and the acme thread from the bottom of a mop pole which screws into the thread at the bottom of the feeder. It catches most of the spillage and the collared doves mop up the rest.

20180621_174122 - Copy.jpg
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote