View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 11:28   #4370
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

I upgraded my Google sub for the extra £2, I really enjoyed Cobra Kai and a couple of the other things on Premium look interesting. Although it is one very confusing mess, if you are a Google Play Music subscriber after you upgrade you are expected to cancel your Music sub otherwise you get charged twice. WTF! This is Google who manage to run you life from their phone OS but can't manage a subscription upgrade?

It is very nice being able to download Youtube content for the tube ride home, no adds (I watch a lot of youtube on my TV so this is a nice bonus) and all their originals are in 4K. Although a bit disappointed that even though PIP is a Android 8 feature Youtube puts this behind a paywall and the option doesn't exist on their TV OS at all.