View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 13:42   #27
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: SNP Protest & Walkout of House of Commons during PMQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
They are the one thing as a Scot that I am totally embarrassed about.
The thing I find difficult to understand is why so many Scots keep voting for them. I find the Scots Nats the most irritating politicians in the country. And I'm not talking about their politics, either - there is nothing wrong with people putting their views to the people and standing for election on that basis, and then working hard to achieve those goals.

No, it is their arrogance and sense of entitlement that gets to me. I wouldn't mind so much, but they are not even governing Scotland very well either, are they?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote