View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 07:40   #2
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez II

Golovkin opens as betting favourite. I think everyone is coming to the same conclusion. Golovkin has tested Canelo, he's felt the best he had to offer whilst sacrificing his own offence albeit still really winning the fight. With that in mind people have come to the conclusion that Golovkin will never take a decision win from Golden Boy and will throw the kitchen sink at Canelo this time.

I think there's a fair chance Golovkin steams right through him.

Canelo on the other hand has the disadvantage of having thrown the best he had and again should've lost. He's been at a disadvantage since. He was doping though regardless of the findings. Golden boy just made that disappear with some smelly bank notes.

There's a bad taste in this one. Golden Boy's blatant corruption within the sport. Canelo doping and rigging judges.