View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 08:16   #710
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
One of my solar rocks wasn't doing too well: not bright and not lasting long. I suspected faulty LEDs were preventing the battery from getting a good charge and yes they measured about 800Ω (Should be 100's of KΩ) Two faulty LEDs out of the four. One I'd already done so to be sure I replaced the other three. Fresh battery and is now blindingly bright.
Do you have something like a 'how to' for these kinds of things? - got a load of solar lamp kind of things in the garden that we inherited when we moved house, but very few of them seem to work - if they can be fixed rather than binning.....
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote