View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 18:05   #7
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: What do folk think of O2 mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I’ve been on it for 18 years - no issues.
Yeah hubby has used their pay monthly set up for over a decade now so my numbers ported over onto their network, too.

These days they give a good second and third line discount system but on PAYG / pre pay they do have some annoying automation issues - they keep you listening to automated messages forever.

They have also reduced their number of bolt - ons quite drastically and calls to them are not usually free (though they will refund you the cost if it is their fault).

Their 4G is the slowest of any major provider and their data rates on PAYG are reasonable dependent on your tariff - most work out at like a pound a day for unlimited use.

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Never had an issue with O2 the time I was with them on PAYG, still have the SIM in a cheap Nokia as a spare. Cannot comment from a data point of view as I have been using EE as my pain phone for the last god knows how many years now.

I suppose it all depends where you are in the country as some areas do vary.
Even if the areas where you would expect great speeds, o2 is way off. They are slower than EE but the cost is low on PAYG.

Moving to contract would be far better with o2 in general.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote