Thread: Tivo V6 Orange light of death
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 19:03   #1
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Orange light of death

So today I got home from work and one of my V6 boxes has a flashing orange light on it. Turned the tv on and it either showed the welcome screen as if the box had just been plugged in or an icon of an arrow pointing down that changed from black to white as if showing something was downloading. Tried rebooting/unplugging but it just kept doing the same.

Got an engineer booked for monday morning to sort it out but was wondering if there was anything I could do in the mean time?
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote