View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 16:54   #14
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Recordings disappearing.

Okay so this is one of main reasons (last year) I wanted to join (aside from Paul being the main reason of course) but this has happened once for me lately and it irks me (well, hubby a bit more than me).

The way I noticed was because I can count how many recordings before I move onto the next page on my planner and they were all fitting on the one page - all of the bars on that page (so like 8 I think) and one of them had loads (as it was a series - Neighbours). Then all of a sudden there was one empty slot on the page...something went missing. Annoyed the crap out of him and I was just kind of curious.

Now, going through the options above I'll reply one at a time as there are loads of different scenarios.

One slightly adding factor that does not complicate the issue is that the recording was off a network now discontinued off UK air (fox news) but the current box recordings I have of all the FNC stuff (specials etc) are all there and we are watching them out and deleting them.

I do not know what the rules are on thread bumping but this isn't just a useless necro ; does anyone know if there was ever a reason for the deletions figured out?

I'll post some screen caps later if it helps any and answer a few of the questions from above but like telegramsam it has happened to me before but I am just not sure how often over the years (this was on the 1.5 TB box which I have had for maybe 6 to 7 years now).

Not a massive thing entirely, just a nuisance and I wish I could get to the bottom of it to prevent it happening again / watch out stuff quicker etc. Oddly enough every time we had an engineer (like 3 times to move etc) they have always said "watch out stuff before your box goes" but that is more in reference to the old silver / SD boxes not lasting all that long.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote