View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 13:42   #489
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Look at the last election where many pollsters forecast a Conservative landslide and were well out come General Election night.
I was gearing up for this too but I saw the mood was changing, it did not help though that the Tories led an absolutely dire campaign. I never want to hear the words Strong & S... again...

You saw me the day before the election on here, say I think it will be a hung parliament. I saw the mood change. I saw the same kind of 'movement' that Trump had in the U.S and what Corbyn gained in the last few weeks.

I read off all kinds of data. Likes on Youtube videos, followers on social media, Corbyn's campaign was a far better one than May's and his was a more positive campaign, this cannot be denied.