View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 21:46   #1154
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
By selecting only stories that side with remain, and ignoring the positive aspects of Brexit, they are biased and pushing an Agenda.
The Express and Daily Mail are just as guilty from the other side.
It amazes me that you fail to see that.
I wouldn't put The Express and The Mail in the same bracket. They have a poor track record of accuracy. http://awards.pressgazette.co.uk/201...es-under-ipso/
I've explained to you that the FT reports the most important stories. Others have explained to you that the absence of good news business Brexit stories could be down to the fact that short of inventing them, there are few such news stories out there.
To a neutral pair of eyes, there can only be one conclusion. To put it in black and white: the FT is not busy hiding good news Brexit business stories by the bucket load. The reality is such stories are as rare as hen's teeth. Which for patriotic people like me who care for the economic wellbeing of their country as that funds services like healthcare and defence, is a tad worrying.