View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 09:54   #53
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Xbox Series X - World Premiere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I think i am going to stick with my ps4 Pro for now. Although depends on the price

However the S may technically be 1/3 the power of the X. However it has the same CPU, it was specifically designed to run the exact same games with the exact same next gen features, just rendering at 1440p rather than 4k. The video from Microsoft yesterday showed some games running on the S and it has still got fast loading, quick resume and will be able to run Gears 5 at 120fps, which is what the X can do also. The S is no slouch. Its got exactly what it needs for next gen at 144ps. It also has a hardware scaler to upscale to 4k output. If a game is designed to run 4k@60 on the Series X then it will run at 1440p@60 on the series S. Its got all the power it needs for a lower resolution output

For the price it really is great. I would likely play multi platform games on the S
Remember the TV needs to support 120fps to take advantage of it.