View Single Post
Old 16-05-2020, 17:22   #37
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Live Bundesliga returns on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfc1902 View Post
Why does he need to keep his opinions to himself? Surely footballers are the ones who should be expressing how they feel about a return to playing.

20 teams, each have 25 or so players - to my knowledge 3 have expressed doubts, with Rose being the most vociferous.

if he chooses not to play it is his right, not sure many would miss him - he may as well retire because I couldn't foresee clubs rushing to sign him with that attitude and his age.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

Just watched one of the games live - not that impressed at the standard, it was the Düsseldorf v Paderhorn game so 16th v 18th.

I would be surprised if a lower to middle championship side couldn't beat either of them.

I wouldn't bother watching it apart from the fact nothing else is on!

Hopefully the standard will improve next week!
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote