Thread: Streaming Lost In Space
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 22:44   #36
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Lost In Space

You have hit the nail on the head Hugh and this is what I mean when I talk about my realism factor. The situation and circumstances and be entirely implausible/fictitious but you ask yourself "in those circumstances what would I do?" Like you said, if you built a security fence and something got through and trashed your last ditch hope at getting off the planet surely you would check it to find out what happened and to make sure nothing else could get through and kill you while you were sleeping. It is just little things like this which make me wish I could be advanced preview person and point these things out and get them to fix it. You are only talking about a few second of extra dialogue to wrap up lose ends. You just need the group leaders to tell someone to go and check out the fence and I would be happy.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote