Thread: Budget 2017
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 10:03   #55
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Budget 2017

I am not really sick of them, I think we have to be realistic into how much governments can influence the economy when it comes to growth and recessions, but I am sick of a relentless partisanship for parties rather than policies. People treat parties as football teams where their party is right and the other is wrong no matter what.

Look at the measure for controlling price rises from utility companies. It was economic illiteracy, full marxism, when 'Red Ed' introduced it. May puts it in the Manifesto and it was listening to the concerns of hard-working people.

Or Stamp Duty from this Government. Corbynites outraged and calling it as boon to the middle-class when their own manifesto had the same policy this very year.

It's increasingly clear people don't believe in anything other than supporting their party. You could switch the manifestos around and some people would strongly argue for it just as passionately.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote