Thread: Tivo V6 Retention Dept gone?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 20:39   #35
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Retention Dept gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaman_007 View Post
I've just had a dispute with VM and despite emailing the CEO a week ago have heard nothing from my complaint.

Currently on BB only 100mb my bill shot up from £30 to £35 then to £41 I was told my loyalty discount was expired and they could not give me loyalty discount on the same product.

After an hour on the phone to India I agreed to Full House TV phone and 100mb for £43. I asked about installation charges and was told he would have to talk to a supervisor.nezt thing I know I'm in a queue for 10 mins and ended up talking to the Scotland call centre who disputed the deal I was just offered. Saying if I wanted that £59 was the cheapest. I got so riled I told them to just cancel the broadband.

Within 2 days had a call from customer relations offering me broadband only for £29.

VM would rather waste over an hour of my time, lie to me and give me the run around than just give me a deal without canceling first. Ironic I would have happily kept paying the £35 but am now paying £6 a month less because they put my bill up.
That's very annoying for you. If they really have got rid of the customers ability to contact "retentions" directly then i think i'll be signing up to gigafast when it arrives, really can't be bothered playing VM poker when they hike the bill up.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote